Rates and deposit
- The rates quoted are based on your period of stay.
- Rates quoted are in American Dollars.
- Rate is for 1 or 2 adults only.
- Rates do not include any applicable prevailing government taxes at time of occupancy.
- The maximum number of guests per room is either 2 adults, or 3 adults. A $35 USD fee will be charged for each additional adult staying in the rooms.
- Pets are allowed paying a fee of $25 USD per night and a deposit of $100 USD will be required at time of arrival will be only returned if there is not any damage caused. Please contact the hotel for more information.
- In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
Eligible age for check-in
- You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
- Check-in time is from 3:00pm and check-out time is by 12:00pm.
- A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
- A valid credit card is required at check-in.
Early arrival and late departure
- Should you arrive at the hotel prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to approach the Hotel’s Front Desk for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available. If arriving early, you are also advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival.
- Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level.
- Please check with the Hotel’s Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12pm to 6pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6pm.
Credit card confirmation
- A valid credit card is required for all reservations to secure your reservation.
- Upon reservation, credit card will be charged for the amount indicated on the booking confirmation page and email.
- The Hotel accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express. Debit Cards are not accepted.
- Exchange rates are applicable at time of reservation, but are subject to currency fluctuations and billing will be at the prevailing exchange rate upon completion of your stay.
Payment and cancellation policy
- Beyond 30 days from the check in date, a non refundable deposit equal to the value of one night is required to process the reservation at time of booking, the remaining balance will be charged within 30 days prior check in and is non refundable.
- Within 30 days or During holidays, Christmas & New Year (Dec 15th to Jan 15th), a non refundable payment of 100% of the reservation is required at time of booking.
- Cancellations received 30 days or more prior to check in are permitted without further penalty, excluding the deposit paid.
- Cancellations received within 30 days and for the holiday season, Christmas & New Year (Dec 15th to Jan 15th) will not be subject to any refunds.
- DEPOSIT/PAYMENT non-refundable if cancelled or no show for any reason including personal decision (i.e. change of work schedules, illness, death, etc.) acts of God or nature (weather, disasters), terrorism alerts, travel warnings, flight changes or delays, etc. or any others which are not direct responsibility of Hotelito Azul.
- Hotelito Azul recommends to all of our clients that insurance is purchased to protect your investment from any unforeseen circumstances, check travel insurance with your credit card company or from reputable insurance agencies in your hometown.
- No refunds or credit will be granted for early checkouts nor no shows.
- For reservations for groups of 5 rooms and above, please email the Hotel at [email protected]
- By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Hotel, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Hotel’s standard terms and conditions of stay.
- The Hotel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
- The Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Hotel.
- The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel
- The Hotel shall be entitled to utilize the credit card provided by the guest to cover any cost for damages in the propoerty and/or to pay any pending balance on signed bills at the restaurant Ojo de Agua.